INTERMEDIATE JOURNEYMAN CLASSIFICATION IN LOCAL #130
Applications for Membership in this classification must meet the
following minimum criteria:
· Twenty -Five (25) years of age or older with a minimum of five (5) year experience in the electrical industry.
· Good previous work record.
· Go through an interview process to assess electrical ability as well as moral character.
· Must demonstrate electrical ability as well as moral character.
· Must demonstrate electrical knowledge and strong mechanical skills.
· Cannot be a convicted felon.
· Residing in our jurisdiction.
· Must pass urinalysis (SAP5) drug test.
· Must provide docomentiation verifying a minimum of five (5) yesrs employment in the electrical industry. Verification of previuos employment are but not liminted to the following:
· Must take standardized JW Electrical Test, administered and scored by Local #130 Examining Board.